P.C. to Nicole Rose

Friday, September 2, 2011

Schools in!

Lynchburg is going good. Unfortunately we dont have a whole ton of stuff going on at the moment. I've only met 1 of our investigators because all of their lives have gone haywire. We've been doing a bunch of tracting though, and so we're going to be doing that a lot more often. Unfortunately Lynchburg turns out to be the home of Liberty University, aka the BYU of Baptists, and they even get extra credit in class for bashing with us. I cant stand it. Thankfully our area has a lower percentage of students than the others. Plus, school started today. Exciting.
Well, Elder Richards is doing great. His sister got married last thursday, and he was all good with it. He's a way humble guy, and I see a lot of me in him from when I was 6 months out. Nontheless we're doing good. Sorry for the short email this week, but I had other stuff I had to do before I could email, and only have 30 minutes of time on the computers here :(
Love Yall!
~Elder Wiederholt
1192 Homestead Garden Ct #7
Forest, VA 24551

No comments:

Post a Comment