P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time is short

Especially here. I was just transferred to Lynchburg a month and a half ago, and now theyre kicking me out again. It sticks and I'm going to miss it for sure, because I really did love it here, but I'm off to better things. I got a call from President Pitt yesterday and he asked me to serve as a zone leader in Charleston for the next few months. I'm extremely excited, especially since I'm going to me closer to the President than what I have been so far in my mission. It's going to be great!
Here in Lynchburg, of course the work explodes right as I'm leaving. We set two dates for baptism yesterday, and we're planning on setting another guy we're teaching on wednesday, right after I leave. It's a bummer but I know that they're all in good hands. They're all way legit too. Plus we had 3 investigators at church on sunday which is higher than what I've had so far on my mission.
Today before emails we all went to Appomattox, VA, which is the site where the Civil War ended. It's way cool and there's such a peaceful feeling there. It was way cool.
Elder Richards and I are doing great as a companionship. We're definitely having a good time with each other and trying to make as much of this as possible. I love that guy, he's a solid missionary. Last week also I had to go up to Charleston with another missionary in Gretna, Elder Sunada, for a leadership training meeting. The mission is going to be doing way awesome here shortly, if we can get everything implemented asap. I'm way excited for that.
Well, not much else is goin on. Love yall!
Elder Wiederholt
888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment