P.C. to Nicole Rose

Monday, September 26, 2011

Charleston pretty much rocks!

I love Charleston. It's soooo much like Portland. There's Coffee shops all over the place, and tons of people smoking. There's even a river running right through it! The are that I cover includes downtown Charleston, and we live a block from the Capital Building. It's really cool to do companionship studies with the Capital building sitting right outside our window. I live with the Assistants to the President, and one of them is my trainer, Elder Moen, from Seattle. My companion is Elder Stoker, from St. George, Ut. He's soo awesome, I love him to death. He's a way solid missionary and he's way funny. He reminds me a lot of Elder Allred, that he's somewhat quiet and calm, and likes to hunt. Elder Moen's companion is Elder Leah, from England. He's way funny too. HAhahha Oh my gosh.
this computer and library makes me get off in like 2 minutes. I love yall!
Elder Wiederholt
1622 Virginia St Apt B
Charleston, WV 25311
or
888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment