P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

blech

Well, a slow week. We didnt have too much success in our teaching pool, unfortunately, but we worked hard trying to find people to teach. We got a contact from a cool lady from California who just moved out here who really respects the church's outlook on families. We're excited for her. Elder Kelsch and I are doing great, and workign hard. He's good at talking with everyone, and I like to work hard and push forward. We definitely help each other out and are going to do great these next couple weeks. He thinks that I'm gonna be transfered though. I kind of want to be, just so I can see somewhere different. I wanna see some of the elders that I was in the MTC with! :D
Well, we're getting fed a lot by members this week. Last week wasnt too good cause the meal calander was lost and so we weren't fed for like two weeks. As a result, we would just go eat while we were out and it killed our funds for the month. This month'll be better though. I'm excited! :D OH! A less active we visited taught me some banjo. It was pretty darn sweet. :D
Other then that, not much has been going on. The Super bowl is coming up and so the work is essentially gonna stop next sunday, for the day. I dont know what we're gonna do. We gotta figure it out. Between the Sports and the winter, not many people have been opening their doors for more than a couple seconds to talk to us and so we haven't been able to find anyone. Hopefully thats gonna change in the near future. This area has soooooo much potential, I know it!
Til next week!
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
1125 St Christopher Dr #48
Russell, KY 41169

P.S.
This is a picture from when we were helping Bro Bea move. He gave us each a tie and so we all got it signed and took a picture with him. He's soo cool. He's gonna give me some essential oil of Nutmeg that helps to stimulate growth! You know what that means! hahahaha just kidding, I dont know if he is or not, but it would be cool to grow a couple inches. OH! He gave us all some frankensense. SWEET STUFF. Its a natural mood lifter and was the cure-all for just about everything back in the day because of it. He gave it to all of us cause we're all feeling kinda meh lately. By give us some, I mean like a couple drops in our hands. Its like 60 bucks for a couple ounces. He does soo much for the missionarys and the work in the area, in fact he's a mission legend! He even does work on our mission president and his wife.
~Shain


No comments:

Post a Comment