P.C. to Nicole Rose

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Go Pack Go!



So far this winter has been making it waaay too cold out to really go tract too much, especially with the wind. Instead we have been staying inside, studying, and meeting with members.

We had Zone Conference yesterday, and it went pretty awesome! It was incredibly spiritual. I learned a lot just about teaching and what-not, and Sister Thornock taught us about marriage. It was a great talk, but it made a majority of the missionaries super trunky. Also, we somehow decided that the commandment to multiply and replenish the earth means having 5 kids. haha, I dont know how.

My camera is breaking down too. The zoom doesn't work any more, and the lens gets caught on something whenever it tries to contract, so I have to push it to get it to stop this clicking noise. It also has trouble focusing now. Essentially, its only really good for viewing the pictures I already have. I'm just gonna get all my pictures from my companions cameras now and save them to my card. Kinda stinks that the one who likes photography the most has the broken camera. Oh well, its getting old and I've put it to good use.

One picture is from Christmas, one is of our district last transfer, and then of the district this
transfer(plus the zone leaders), and one is just a goofy picture of Elder Kelsch.

Not much else, til next time.
Love,
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
1125 St Christopher Dr #48
Russell, KY 41169

No comments:

Post a Comment