P.C. to Nicole Rose

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TRANSFERS

This Elder is going to Kingwood, WV. From what I'm told, it's going to be a lot like if I were serving back home in Townsend, MT. No more than 3000 people, and tons of tiny towns surrounding it in the county. It's also the county seat. My new companion will be Elder Allred from Vernal, UT, whose been out one transfer less than me. I'm also going to be the District Leader. I'm kind of nervous for that part, but excited at the same time! :D
This week has been soo awesome. A couple weeks ago we decided go tracting and do less active work. Well, we went tracting down this one street where we knocked on 6 doors over the span of 3 hours, and so much success was found there. Then we decided to go tract a street that has been really sticking out ot me since I got here, and I recognized it from tracting it when I got here, but completely lost the tracting card, so we knocked it again. Two doors later, we found some super legit investigators who just kept the questions coming for like 2 hours. It was awesome. Too bad I'm leaving, cause they're legit.
We also went by to see how Kebo was doing and he let us in and was telling us how cool he thought we were...haha. We just sat and got to know him a little bit more and he gave us each a cd he recorded! He's soo cool. haha Of course we can't listen to it, but it's still really cool. I plan on sending it home sometime soon. He said that he'll have us over to teach him outside when it gets warmer, which'll be great! :D
Well, now we gotta go. I'm cutting my email time a little bit so I have time to pack and get all my laundry done and stuff. Talk to y'all later!
Love
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
Until I get my new address, this is the mission office. They'll forward anything to me:
888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment