P.C. to Nicole Rose

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

beautiful weather!



We're having such a great week! We've been working hard and it feels like there was nothing easy about this week, but all in all we had the most time to teach and the most people that we've invited to church actually come than at any time on my mission. Things are going well with each of the people we're meeting with; Luke, Pam and Vince especially. West Virginia is really growing on me more and more everyday, especially as the weather gets nice again, and as we continue to work hard and have fun. I really love my companion because of how fun he is, but he's also just so incredibly sincere about the work and always striving to do the best he can. I really hope that I don't ever hold him back, but that we have a good time together and make this experiance in Charleston the best one yet on our missions.
There's a family, the Minnich family that is really trying hard to come back to church so that their daughter can be baptized. Bro Minnich actually served in Helena, MT back in 2001! We instantly clicked when he found out that I'm originally from Townsend! They're such a cool family though. The baptism is set for June 17th because the family needs to be active for 4 months before she can be baptized so its more likely that they'll stay active afterwards. Hopefully it goes through! Even if I'm not here for it!
We're going to be finding out if I'm moving or not probably tomorrow. If not tomorrow than friday night, and so next week I'll be emailing on Tuesday. Love ya'll!
Just sending a picture from a couple months ago from when we played Rugby. It was waaay fun! Touch rugby of course, even if I'm all muddy!
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
888 Oakwood Dr Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25310

No comments:

Post a Comment