P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[No Subject]



Well our many duties of Zone Leaders are beginning to catch up with us once again. We're going on a couple exchanges every week, especially with missionaries that are having a tough time. We're also driving down to Charleston tomorrow for Zone Leader council. As much as I like Charleston, Zone Leader Council can be a little long at times. That's alright though, it's really not too bad.

The area up here is way sweet. The people are completely different from when I was in Charleston, and it's definitely more of what people think of when they think of West Virginia. There's a lot of people up here that are unfortunately hooked on drugs, and its tough to watch because there's not a whole lot we can do for them. There's a lot of cool people though, hooked or not.

The ward is especially cool. We were asked to sing a special musical number on Easter yesterday. The other three aren't very excited at all about it, but I dont mind it. I think it'll be pretty fun, especially since I haven't been in choir or anything like that since I was home.

For the pictures I'm sending, we went to Fairmont, WV for a district meeting, and afterwards went to lunch at a members restaurant. Three of us got these HUGE Gondolas. It was absolutely delicious. Hmmmm. Theres another picture of us just in the car. I'm definitely watching the road by the way. A sign the Elder Kelsch and I found on the way to Kingwood that said "If you read, Then you Know." It was way sweet. We also found a church that says "God loves you" on the top. The last picture is my study desk. It's kinda messy right now, and I dont know where the hat came from, it was there after I got back from an exchange in Fairmont. Haha.

Love yall
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt

790 Locust Ave
Clarksburg WV 26301

888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment