P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A crazy couple of weeks


We are doing awesome. 'Nuff Said.
Just kidding, I apologize first off for not sending an email last week***. We Got pretty busy with transfers and such and so we didnt get a chance to email. But! Elder Allred is gone :( He's in Pembroke, VA and is rocking it down there. I'm now with Elder Stewart. I'm training him, and he's fresh out. He's from MEDFORD! :D hahaha These two Oregonians are gonna tear up West Virginia! He's cool though. Kinda shy and quiet, but cool. I sent a picture of me and him, along with the last picture that Elder Allred and I took together before he left.




There are a few different pictures. Some of Elder Allred and I with Garrett when he was trying on his jumpsuit. Also a couple of Elder Stewart and I at the baptism. Theres one of me pointing at a clock, well at 6 oclock on May 21st was the end of the world. Were still here. Elder Allred and I also got to try out the mission vehicles(horse and buggy). Then theres some pictures of a river called the Cheat River and a really cool bridge thats on it.

We also have a family that we were super excited about. Now it turns out that they could very well be going to prison for a very long time thanks to drugs. They've been breaking into homes to steal stuff. Yeah...
Our ward mission leader loves to golf and he also has tons of open land, so he's been letting us drive golf balls off into eternity. Yes, I've actaully touched a golf club. I know I've said that I wouldn't be caught dead with one, but I guess its a good thing I'm not dead, cause then I'd be a
lier and would cease. haha




Other than that, not much else has been happening. Except the end of the world. Kingwood is gone. Bye Kingwood!
Love,
~Elder Shain C. Wiederholt
202 E High St #3
Kingwood, WV 26537

(***-This post was also held back due to the lack of pictures originally sent with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment