P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its only been, what, 4 days??



Ok, first off, what kind of idiot tries to blow up Pioneer Square? Like really? I was eating lunch in the Cafeteria at the Hospital we volunteer at, said my prayer, looked up and the TV had a picture of Pioneer Square and said "Tree Lighting Bomb Plot Foiled." I jumped up and yelled WHAT in the middle of the Cafeteria. I was pretty bumbed for the last day or so cause of it. If I lost friends I probably wouldn't find out until I got home and tried calling them to hang out or something, and that wouldn't be good. Theres another Elder from Astoria that I told, and he did the same thing over the phone. Pssh.
Well, not much has happened over the past few days. We came a across a super legit couple. Theyre not married yet, and she's due on May 2nd with his baby, but she told us she wants to be married in the Church the day after we met them. theyre great. Super knowledgable too.
Also, one of our investigators owns the Longest Boa in possession in America. He's gonna feed it today a 24 pound rabbit. We're pretty excited to see it. haha, Boys will be boys! It has its own sealed room, with windows that we'll watch it from. And the rabbit will already be dead. He's not inhumane to the animal.
In a couple pictures we took at members homes during thanksgiving. One is of Bro Boyd and his grandson. Another is of Elder Moen and I. Another is of Elder Rish(in the Portsmouth area, and in our district) doing a backflip. Another is of the Snake, whose name is Jade.
We're doing really good as an area. We have one baptism set for the 11th, and we're doing so good that we had to split our Area. There are going to be bike Elders in the City of Ashland, and we're gonna have the truck so we can still do work in the country and the smaller towns in the area. We did lose a couple of our investigators though. Oh well, Im sure the other elders will do fine!
Oh! I've decided that for Christmas, I'd like friends and family to just send me Christmas cards with a letter and picture of them. That would be awesome! :D
Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment