P.C. to Nicole Rose

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Transfer Week!




Well this week was Transfer week, and I didnt get transfered, thankfully. I really like Ashland, the people are great and I rather enjoy being the District Leaders companion. This transfer we get to do 4 exchanges with other missionaries which is always really fun cause I get to leave my area to go help other elders teach their investigators and learn from them and at the same time, teach them! I love it! Our area definitely is not a dead area.

We, in fact, had to split our area in two cause we were covering too big of an area with soo many investigators all over the place. So we just got two new Bike elders in the city of Ashland, and we just cover Russell, Flatwoods, Ironton, Coalgrove, Worthington, Greenup, Wortland, etc etc etc. Haha. The other elders are Elder Hilton from Logandale, NV and Elder Muirbrook from North Ogden, UT.
We also unfortunately lost half of our investigators, but we're gonna build em back up soon. The point is so that we can double the work in a smaller area anyways. Theres not much else thats gone on. OH! Its been snowing for the past 4 days. Its apparently super unusual out here to snow this early, and stick. It's been sticking for 3 days and its snowing now too! :D
I've decided that I dont really want anything physical for Christmas except Christmas cards, pictures and letters from Friends and Family. Especially pictures :D
Til next week!
~Elder Wiederholt
1125 St Christopher Dr #48
Russell, KY 41169

No comments:

Post a Comment