P.C. to Nicole Rose

Thursday, April 12, 2012

quite exhausted

Well things are good. We went fishing this morning with a member, and I caught the first few fish, but didn't catch anything else except weeds and sticks for the rest of the day, which was kinda frustrating. I should be content, but of course its something I'm constantly working on it seems.
Easter was good. We all woke up and listened to a compilation of testimonies of the prophets regarding Christ, then watched Lamb of God, one of the churches DVDs that they've made. We of course then went to church, and we were essentially the sacrament program. Haha. I was leading the music, and I don't know why but oh well, and said the closing prayer, and the bishopric member who was conducting surprised all four of us by announcing that we were going to be singing a hymn. SURPRISE!
Elder Kelsch and I later on taught the 9, 10, and 11 year old class in primary. I've never had this happen before, so it was interesting. After church we went to dinner with a family called the Stewarts. Bro Stewart is the one who took us out fishing today. We had some awesome pulled pork burritos and then did an egg toss thing. It ended up just being an egg fight with boiled eggs. Well, more like a contest to see who could hit me with the eggs. Hahaha I didn't get hit so that's good. We finished the night with some good ol fashioned teaching.
Not a whole lot more to report. My mission President is likely going to be sending me and a new missionary to Russell to build up the area. Next transfer in May one of the assistants will go to Ashland and train as well. Not sure thats the plan, but he and I talked about it in interviews a week ago and we already know I'm leaving here. Haha, we'll see, and I really hope so!
Well, sure do love ya!
~Elder Wiederholt
888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment