P.C. to Nicole Rose

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

sacrificing goats

Things are going really good. Elder Dumke and I are really trying to make some personal and companionship sacrifices to become better. I'm actually forcing myself to be cleaner by cleaning up my desk everyday, and making my bed. A shocker, huh? As a companionship we're going to wear a suit everyday for 40 days. We're way stoked, and today is the second day. We're going to go buuy another suit so we can change things up a bit.Things here are going well too. Transfers are tomorrow, hence why we're emailing today. We are not actually sacrificing goats, but I thought it would make my email sound more interesting from the get-go.
We were visited in the mission by Elder Peiper of the seventy last weekend. He really counciled us to have greater faith, to trust those in authority, and to focus on the elect. The entire mission is super pumped to go out and work our hardest now, and we're already seeing the profits of it. He also interviewed me for a couple minutes, which was an awesome experiance.
Other than that, nothing too exciting is going on. Just loving life and everyone around me! Love ya'll!
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
888 Oakwood Rd ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment