P.C. to Nicole Rose

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Transferred!

I can't write anything too long, cause we're about to go to Morgantown to play some basketball and stuff. But, I'M GETTING TRANSFERRED! I'm going from Kingwood, WV to Lynchburg, VA. I can't wait. It's going to be soooo sweet. My new companion is Elder Richard. I dont know anything about him yet except that he's been out for 6 months. I think that's my calling, young missionaries. Every since missionary that I've been with when I meet them is always 6 months or younger. It's ok though, I love it. apparently he's absolutely awesome, which I dont doubt. His companion, Elder Lillie, is coming up here with Elder Stewart. We might not've gotten along at first, but I gotta admit, I'm gonna miss that kid. He's growin up so fast! Haha
Well family and friends, I love y'all very much, and I'll send a much longer email next week!
~Elder Wiederholt
888 Oakwood Rd Ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment