P.C. to Nicole Rose

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well, its snowing again




Theres not much to talk about this week. We had a good week of teaching and finding again, so we're definitely being blessed for such. Also transfers are tomorrow, so we're getting a new Elder in the District. His name is Elder Sain, I dont know anything other than that and he's going to be in Oakland, and he used to be a Zone Leader.
Also, We have seen all for seasons over the last 2 days. It was snowing and stormy on sunday, sunny and 70's yesterday with a huge thunderstorm starting at about 5pm, then there was about an inch of snow on the ground today.
My grammer and english are slowly declining. I accidently slipped and said once-t and twice-t yesterday, so we'll see how much farther I can slide. Next will probably be you-ins. I'll explain all this to those who dont know what these words mean at some point.
In the mean time, I highly encourage any members who read this to go onto mormon.org and create a profile. Its a great site. For those who read this that arent members, check the website out. It's got some saweet videos on it. Just sayin :)
Love,
Elder Shain Wiederholt
303 E High St #3
Kingwood, WV 26537
PS, I hope y'all enhoy the picture from conference this last weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment