P.C. to Nicole Rose

Monday, March 7, 2011

Let it snow!



Well, the weather up here continues to be crazy. Three days ago it was 60 out, the next day it poured rain, yesterday it snowed all day and we got 6 inches, and then today its sunny again. Blech.
On the bright side though(no pun intended) this area is starting to really pick up! If theres anything that I've learned out here its truely the power of prayer. We've fasted quite a bit as well, but we've spent a lot of time on our knees. We're doing a lot of knocking, and trying to do some less active work when we can. Unfortunately we dont have unlimited miles and gas money, which we learned the hard way at the end of last month. We're both loving it out here!

The coolest thing is that we had buckwheat pancakes for breakfast this morning. It was made with fresh buckwheat too. Sooo good. Tons of fiber, but good. Especially with Apple Butter! YUM. Here in West Virginia you're allowed to take home a deer if you hit it and kill it, and I've had a couple members tell me if I ever hit one and kill it, then to just bring it by and they're help us out. I've hit two so far on my mission, and haven't killed them, but I figure that I'm due for another one soon and the third times a charm. It'll help us out on food for a while as well. I haven't even had deer yet! I'm not gonna hit the wrong pedal though, that wouldn't be right.
well, Im sending a picture of a holler that we were driving down yesterday while it was snowing. It was so beautiful.

Well, I hope everyone's doing well and I love y'all!
~Elder Shain C Wiederholt
202 E High St #3
Kingwood WV 26537

No comments:

Post a Comment