P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a quicky today!

Unfortunately we have a ton to do today! We're also a little late because we had to move to another apartment and the lady with our keys was like an hour late. Haa..

So this week was good. We're starting to finally get a teaching pool started, and we're starting to really figure out the area a lot more. It's good because we can stop accidentally tracting into members when theyre having dinner. I feel so bad because then they feel obligated to feed us and then our entire night gets blown out of the water. We'll stop doing that. Also I got a new camera for my birthday that I'm absolutely STOKED to have. Thanks family! I'll be sure to put it to good use!

I sure do love ya'll but I all the sudden can not think of anything else to say! AAHHH!
Pictures!

Some really cool fields and mountains. Eating lunch with another missionary out in the middle of no where while his companion was in a leadership meeting in Charleston. We took a nap in the car for the rest of our lunch hour. :D Our thank you cards for dinner! WAFFLES!

~Elder Shain C Wiederholt

2754 Maple Ave C-9
Buena Vista, VA 24416


888 Oakwood Rd ste 310
Charleston, WV 25314

No comments:

Post a Comment