P.C. to Nicole Rose

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lifes going good

Well, Elder Moen has left me this week for Buena Vista, VA and has been replaced with Elder Kelsch. He has been out for 6 months, and recently served in Elkins, WV. He's from Alpine, UT. He also loves baseball, and is hoping to play professionally when he gets home. He's a good elder, but we have our problems to work out over the next 3 weeks, just like any other new companionship would have to. We're excited to do the work though, and know that we're gonna rock Russell UPSIDE DOWN!

We played some basketball last Pday, and I jammed my thumb pretty bad. My entire hand is bruised, and it hurts to grab anything, or tie my tie or anything like that. Needless to say, its getting better and I'm still able to work. I didnt need any sort of bandage or cast or anything. That and transfers are pretty much the most exciting thing that I've done this week. We're trying to figure out our approach to the area. I'm very much into tracting, and was tracting as much as 6-8 hours a day with Elder Moen. Elder Kelsch did mostly less-active work, and doesnt want to go tracting more than an hour a day. It's kinda hard for me to do that, since we're running low on miles, and theres a lot to tract still in our area, and with that a lot of people who haven't had that opportunity yet.

Oh! the snow has melted! YES!!!!

Sorry that not much has happened this week, til next time! :D

~Elder Shain Wiederholt

1125 St Christopher Dr #48
Russell, KY 41169

No comments:

Post a Comment