P.C. to Nicole Rose

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First Post, intros and blah blah blog

Welcome everyone, to my blog which will be documenting my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I got my call on July 6th, 2010 to serve in the West Virginia, Charleston Mission for two years. I will report to the MTC in Provo on the 29th of September, 2010.

Now that Ive done the formal talking part, I wanna be able to write some about myself, how I am right now. I just finished a year of school at PCC and since most of my friends from high school went off to universities around the country, I had no choice but to make friends with other new people, all of whom were still in school and are just not leaving for college. I hope to keep in contact with all of them, and I wish them the best two years. When I get back, I plan to go to PCC for one more year and try out for an internship at Wieden and Kennedy in Portland. If that doesnt work out, then I will attend BYU in the fall and major in advertising and journalism with a focus in photo-journalism. When I get back, my hopes are that my job at DQ will still be around so I can have a paycheck available to me when I come home. By "around" I mean hopefully they wont be out of business. :/ Tough times!

Hopefully my little sister will be keeping up this blog with emails or letters that I send home. Over the next month or so I will be posting mailing addresses and emails and such. Thanks everyone for following!

~Shain

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shain! Good luck and be sure to tell when your around SVU so I can hook you up haha

    ReplyDelete